Hiya!

Old Nov 11th 2010, 2:39 am
Americano

nejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nice
Default Re: Hiya!

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Oh dear Nej...... you really are in mourning for McV's aren't you. Which ones are your favourite?

Goa is a lovely place - but the biscuits there are terrible!!!!
That said last season I found a little bakery who did the most gorgeous Viennese whirl bisciuts, which did help !!
They try to fool you out there by selling Kit kats and Cadbury bars - but they are not real and do not taste the same !!

Dread - x
Yes, yes I am. Honestly, just the plain milk chocolate. No fuss, delicious, great with tea, perfect.

O dear, the biscuits are awful? Well that's no good! Those Viennese biscuits sound lovely though. Mmm, craving biscuits now. So do you live in Goa seasonally? That sounds like a great set up!

I know, it's horrible. Kit-Kats are not biscuits, and this chocolate they try to wrap in Dairy Milk purple blasphemes the mighty name of Cadbury. Kraft, I hate you.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 2:40 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nejicano
Yes, yes I am. Honestly, just the plain milk chocolate. No fuss, delicious, great with tea, perfect.

O dear, the biscuits are awful? Well that's no good! Those Viennese biscuits sound lovely though. Mmm, craving biscuits now. So do you live in Goa seasonally? That sounds like a great set up!

I know, it's horrible. Kit-Kats are not biscuits, and this chocolate they try to wrap in Dairy Milk purple blasphemes the mighty name of Cadbury. Kraft, I hate you.
It's got nothing to do with Kraft...it was crap before Kraft bought out Cadbury's. Blame Hershey.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 2:44 am
Americano

nejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nicenejicano is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
It's got nothing to do with Kraft...it was crap before Kraft bought out Cadbury's. Blame Hershey.
Haha, I realise that. It doesn't even look like Cadbury! But before Kraft, they made Cadbury for North America in Canada. After Kraft, they've moved production to Hershey, PA...the same place they make Hersheys chocolate. Coincidence that the product has gotten worse? I think not. *gag*
Old Nov 11th 2010, 7:48 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nejicano

Oh how right you are ! In fact just the mention of chocolate digestives has inspired me to pop to the shop on the way to work and buy some for the office.
I do live in Goa for most of the winter which is lovely. Another biscuit I found quite tasty there is Nestle Munch bars which are choccie coverd wafers - if they have them your way, I recommend giving them a try .

Dread - diet !
x
Old Nov 14th 2010, 4:35 am
Americano

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Oh how right you are ! In fact just the mention of chocolate digestives has inspired me to pop to the shop on the way to work and buy some for the office.
I do live in Goa for most of the winter which is lovely. Another biscuit I found quite tasty there is Nestle Munch bars which are choccie coverd wafers - if they have them your way, I recommend giving them a try .

Dread - diet !
x
I'm virtually stealing a biscuit...just so you know, haha! 5 days to payday...so close! I can taste the McVitie goodness.

How lucky are you! How did you come to choose Goa? Was it work, just really liked the place?

I think I've heard of the Munch bars, I just can't think of where. I'd swear it was England, actually! Shall have to check in at World Market next time I'm there. Thanks for the recommendation. Loving all this biscuit talk, haha!

~Nej - calories don't count today...