Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi from the US

Hi from the US

Old Dec 23rd 2010, 3:16 am
Just Joined

polwifrt is just really nicepolwifrt is just really nicepolwifrt is just really nicepolwifrt is just really nicepolwifrt is just really nicepolwifrt is just really nicepolwifrt is just really nicepolwifrt is just really nice
Default Hi from the US

Hi, My name is Cindy. I am actually the Mother-in-law of a wonderful, young lady from Surrey, England. I was looking for spotted dick recipes and saw a blog and your question about where to buy suet for cooking. This led me to join up. Since my ancestors came from Scotland, Cornwall and other locations in the British Isles, I thought this would be fun!
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 3:25 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introducing myself

Originally Posted by polwifrt
Hi, My name is Cindy. I am actually the Mother-in-law of a wonderful, young lady from Surrey, England. I was looking for spotted dick recipes and saw a blog and your question about where to buy suet for cooking. This led me to join up. Since my ancestors came from Scotland, Cornwall and other locations in the British Isles, I thought this would be fun!
Hey Cindy...welcome aboard.

I've moved your post into a new thread. I hope you don't mind but it makes it easier for you to introduce yourself and for us to welcome you to BE.

We have a Recipe thread in The Lounge Forum...perhaps that's where you found the information.

Am I right in thinking your DIL is in the US right now? If so perhaps she would be interested in joining our cyber community of British Expats.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui. Although you can contact any mod or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Dec 23rd 2010 at 3:34 am.
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 1:48 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from the US

Hi and Welcome to BE, I hope you enjoy being part of our community. You will love the Recipe thread, there are lots of ways to cook some fab things in there.

Merry Christmas to you
Old Dec 24th 2010, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from the US

Hello Cindy! I also want to welcome you to BE. Please let me know if I can help you find your way around.