Reload this Page >

Hi There - Brit in Aus looking to move to ME

Hi There - Brit in Aus looking to move to ME

Old Apr 15th 2015, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

Rover Allover is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi There - Brit in Aus looking to move to ME

Hi Everyone,

Once-upon a time Oxfordshire export, I've been living in Melbourne, Australia for the past 11 years with my family and am considering the next move to the ME as a gateway back into Europe.

Really interested to know how people found their jobs in the ME - I have been approached but would like to broaden my search.

I'm a senior L&D consultant used to mentoring CEOs. I have a M.Ed and finishing a MBA, my wife plans to finish off her studies to qualify as an Accountant. Is there a demand for our type of work?

We've loved Australia but would like to return eventually to Europe, probably France, as we miss the culture, antiquity and choice. We have no plans to return to the UK (sorry die-hard UK fans) and have yet to go back after leaving all that time ago (no family there).

Happy to answer any questions Australia.

Jonathan
Old Apr 15th 2015, 12:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi There - Brit in Aus looking to move to ME

Welcome to BE!

Another one from Oxford

Check out the ME section of BE if you haven't already as there's a good chunk of info to browse over and don't forget the wiki, which should help get you started
Old Apr 15th 2015, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

Rover Allover is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Bob,

Busily posting an intro in the ME intros too.

When you say another one from Oxford, does this mean you?

Jonathan
Old Apr 15th 2015, 1:12 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I'm from Oxford

There's a few folks across BE from the area too.