Hi There!

Old Oct 28th 2017, 11:08 am
Just Joined

Meesh_Innes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi There!

Hi Guys,

My name is Misca and I live in the UK with my husband and son. We are just beginning to look in to our dream of moving to Canada :-).

If anyone could please point me to the best thread for advise on visa application or just where to start I'd be so grateful.

Many Thanks

M
Old Oct 28th 2017, 11:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi There!

Hi, welcome to BE.

The best place to start is the CIC website, you can take the eligibility test - Do you want to come to Canada, or extend your stay?. Then pop over to the Canadian immi forum, and start a thread there with info about you (jobs, education level, any family in Canada, what the CIC website said, etc) and people will be very happy to help you try and work out which visa route may be your best option.

Good luck, see you in the Canada forums!

Old Oct 28th 2017, 11:23 am
Just Joined

Meesh_Innes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi There!

Hi Christmasoompa,

Thank you so much for your response I shall head over to the CIC website now

Many Thanks,

M