Hi there

Old Dec 21st 2010, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

geoman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi there

Hi everybody

Just found this site, wife and I along with our daughter hoping to be in Sydney in the new year
Old Dec 21st 2010, 1:00 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi there

Hiya geoman

Welcome to BE I'm sure you and your family will love living in Sydney.

There are some lovely people who post in the Australia forums, I’m sure you will enjoy getting to know them.

If there is anything else I can help you with feel free to give me a shout, you can find my contact details here.
Old Dec 21st 2010, 1:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geoman
Hi everybody

Just found this site, wife and I along with our daughter hoping to be in Sydney in the new year
Hello Geoman...welcome to the site.

What a great way to start the New Year. Right now I am sitting in freezing cold New Jersey...wishing I was back in Sydney right now. I've only visited but I liked what I saw about the city.

I suggest you take time to look in the BE Wiki...there's loads of information in there about Australia. It is also helpful if you read through any sticky threads that may be posted at the top of the index page for each forum.

Keli has kindly provided you with the link to our Australia forums. Alistairboyle and Kelli28 are the concierges for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact them.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the Australia forums are...Cresta57, Monneypenny20, and Sonlymewalter.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Dec 21st 2010 at 1:22 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kelli28
Hiya geoman

Welcome to BE I'm sure you and your family will love living in Sydney.

There are some lovely people who post in the Australia forums, I’m sure you will enjoy getting to know them.

If there is anything else I can help you with feel free to give me a shout, you can find my contact details here.
Thanks for the post, Kelli28 and the information. I will be posting soon on the Australia forum.

Geo
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello Geoman...welcome to the site.

What a great way to start the New Year. Right now I am sitting in freezing cold New Jersey...wishing I was back in Sydney right now. I've only visited but I liked what I saw about the city.

I suggest you take time to look in the BE Wiki...there's loads of information in there about Australia. It is also helpful if you read through any sticky threads that may be posted at the top of the index page for each forum.

Keli has kindly provided you with the link to our Australia forums. Alistairboyle and Kelli28 are the concierges for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact them.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the Australia forums are...Cresta57, Monneypenny20, and Sonlymewalter.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.
Thanks Jersey Girl - I will try out your suggestions.

We are freezing here in the UK so you are not alone

Geo