Reload this Page >

hi planning on moving to Australia

hi planning on moving to Australia

Old Nov 5th 2009, 9:44 pm
Just Joined

alanclare is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi planning on moving to Australia

hi
Me and my family are planning on moving to australia late next year can anybody help us or give us advice on the best way for citizenship and who to go with. we pass the point system so there is no problem there thanx al
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:01 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi planning on moving to Australia

Hi,

Welcome to BE.

The best thing to start you off would be to have a read of the Australian forum and the wiki. Our members share lots of great info. Then get stuck in and say hi in the Australia forum. I'm sure you will make lots of great friends here.

Sue
Old Nov 6th 2009, 6:12 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi planning on moving to Australia

Originally Posted by alanclare
hi
Me and my family are planning on moving to australia late next year can anybody help us or give us advice on the best way for citizenship and who to go with. we pass the point system so there is no problem there thanx al
you will have to get your visa first and then wait a few years before you're eligable for citizenship.....they made the test a whole load harder just last month.....just to keep us on our toes!