Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

HI - Planning to move to Morocco

HI - Planning to move to Morocco

Old Jul 10th 2010, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

criss.j.barnes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HI - Planning to move to Morocco

Hi, I'm new in BE forum and I want to say big HELLO to all members. The reason that I registered here is that I think to live from August in Morocco. It is really nice place but far from home. It will be great if some fellow countryman is there.
Old Jul 10th 2010, 4:31 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HI - Planning to move to Morocco

Originally Posted by criss.j.barnes
Hi, I'm new in BE forum and I want to say big HELLO to all members. The reason that I registered here is that I think to live from August in Morocco. It is really nice place but far from home. It will be great if some fellow countryman is there.
Welcome to the Forum Chris Morocco is loverly I have cycled across it a couple of times into Algeria IMHO the best part of Spain is there as well, getting off the beaten track up in the mountains can be really interesting. We have an Africa Section which may well interest you. Sue and Mitzyboy are the Moderators so should you get any issues they will be able help you.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Jul 10th 2010 at 4:37 pm.
Old Jul 10th 2010, 9:36 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome Good luck with all your plans for moving to Morroco

Dewb
Old Jul 11th 2010, 12:58 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Criss

Welcome to BE.
I am envious - Morrocco is beautiful !

Hope the move goes smoothly, and don't forget to tell us lots about it when you get there.

Dread - x
Old Jul 12th 2010, 9:49 am
Just Joined

criss.j.barnes is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everybody who replied to me. I'm very happy with your warm "welcome" here. It will be pleasure to share my impressions when I arrive in Morocco.
Ka Ora! Thanks for giving me this really useful information. I appreciate it!
First of all I have to think about my visit to Bulgaria this week and after that with pleasure will plan my deserved arriving in African land.
I'll try to be active in this magnificent forum and to reply to everybody, but with all of these travelings maybe it will be difficult.

Regards, Criss