Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi there!!! Looking for something on Turkey, any help???

Hi there!!! Looking for something on Turkey, any help???

Old Jan 9th 2011, 7:17 pm
Just Joined

danelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nice
Default Hi there!!! Looking for something on Turkey, any help???

Hi everyone, have spent the last few hours browsing through the forum, absolutely marvellous site you all have....sort of strayed away from my original intention!!!!!!

My question is: Does anyone know of good cheap accomodation around the Turkish Grand Prix site???

Before you all disappear!! I'm looking to maybe buy a place around there, but want to have a look and also do the turkish grand prix at the same time....two birds with one stone!!! so will be looking for Hotels etc that can be recommended

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Neill
Old Jan 9th 2011, 7:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi there!!! Looking for something on Turkey, any help???

Originally Posted by danelectro
Hi everyone, have spent the last few hours browsing through the forum, absolutely marvellous site you all have....sort of strayed away from my original intention!!!!!!

My question is: Does anyone know of good cheap accomodation around the Turkish Grand Prix site???

Before you all disappear!! I'm looking to maybe buy a place around there, but want to have a look and also do the turkish grand prix at the same time....two birds with one stone!!! so will be looking for Hotels etc that can be recommended

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Neill
Hello and welcome aboard!

Sorry I can't help you with your questions but if you repost them in our General Europe forum...someone may be able to help you out.

We have a team of concierges who will help you find your way around the forums if you get a little lost. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Complaints or problems should be addressed to a moderator...Mitzyboy is the mod for the Europe forums.

Please give me a shout if you need any help and once again welcome.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

danelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nicedanelectro is just really nice

Many thanks for that....I have to say that is the most polite reply I've had as a "new boy" on a forum!!!!! Thank you, I will post it as you said!!

Thanks

neill
Old Jan 9th 2011, 7:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for that....I have to say that is the most polite reply I've had as a "new boy" on a forum!!!!! Thank you, I will post it as you said!!

Thanks

neill
Well thank you kind sir.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

Well I have to say, being nice on some of these forums (subject irrelevant!) some people can be quite "protective" and very obnoxious...hence how refreshing it was to get a nice reply!!!!
Old Jan 9th 2011, 10:46 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have to say, being nice on some of these forums (subject irrelevant!) some people can be quite "protective" and very obnoxious...hence how refreshing it was to get a nice reply!!!!
hahah.. we get our share of that too, but that's why the Welcome Inn is a welcome oasis!

Good luck with Turkey!