Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hi :) Moving to Arizona

hi :) Moving to Arizona

Old Sep 11th 2011, 10:17 pm
Just Joined

tria is a jewel in the roughtria is a jewel in the roughtria is a jewel in the roughtria is a jewel in the roughtria is a jewel in the rough
Default hi :) Moving to Arizona

hello

london here hoping to move to arizona as soon as possible to be with my great fiance. Had quite a struggle dealing withthe stress and length of the k1 process but think i can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel
Old Sep 11th 2011, 10:33 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi :)

Welcome to BE and good luck with the move!

Quite a few threads on Arizona, especially recently, so I'm sure they'll be of interest

So where in the state are you moving to?
Old Sep 12th 2011, 1:01 am

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi :) Moving to Arizona

Originally Posted by tria
hello

london here hoping to move to arizona as soon as possible to be with my great fiance. Had quite a struggle dealing withthe stress and length of the k1 process but think i can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel
Hello tria,

There are a number here who have done the marriage and immigration route for America, so they know all the ropes. Jerseygirl will be by in no time with some pertinent links and information, and to point you in the direction of those forums, be sure to read the stickied threads at the top and FAQs as they contain the bulk of the information you may want answers to when doing your paper work for the US Government.

So until you're better welcomed, greeting from Ontario Canada!

Best,
Christian
Old Sep 12th 2011, 7:08 am
Just Joined

tria is a jewel in the roughtria is a jewel in the roughtria is a jewel in the roughtria is a jewel in the roughtria is a jewel in the rough

at the moment hes located in scottsdale, its a nice area but i think we are gonna move closer to his work in tempe once married and all papperwork is done.

And thanks guys its good to talk to people that have been through the same as me, been reading this board alot since applying for k1 adn its proved very very helpful

Last edited by tria; Sep 12th 2011 at 7:18 am.
Old Sep 12th 2011, 8:05 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey all the best with your move