Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi..From Malaysia

Hi..From Malaysia

Old Feb 10th 2011, 3:04 am
Banned

stranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nice
Default Hi..From Malaysia

Hi everyone,

Just joined today, hope I will be welcoming on this forum.

unsure if this the right forum that I'm stay at.

So,please be nice to me..
Old Feb 10th 2011, 3:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi..From Malaysia

Originally Posted by stranded traveller
Hi everyone,

Just joined today, hope I will be welcoming on this forum.

unsure if this the right forum that I'm stay at.

So,please be nice to me..
Hello...welcome to BE.

Are you living in Malaysia or just passing through?

I see you have already started to post in the Far East Forum...but should you need help to guide you around the rest of the site we have a team of concierges...the concierge for the Far East Forums is bakedbean...she will be pleased to help you find your way around the site.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. We do not have a dedicated mod for the FE forums...therefore if you need assistance please contact a mod from this list....the moderators' names are printed in bold print.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 4:16 am
Banned

stranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello...welcome to BE.

Are you living in Malaysia or just passing through?

I see you have already started to post in the Far East Forum...but should you need help to guide you around the rest of the site we have a team of concierges...the concierge for the Far East Forums is bakedbean...she will be pleased to help you find your way around the site.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. We do not have a dedicated mod for the FE forums...therefore if you need assistance please contact a mod from this list....the moderators' names are printed in bold print.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
I feel so welcome here, thanks!
somewhat yes I'm a Malaysian and live in Malaysia..I might crush into here..so I am here now
Old Feb 11th 2011, 5:59 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome. See you over in the Malaysia section later
Old Feb 11th 2011, 10:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hello and welcome. See you over in the Malaysia section later
Hi ,thanks bakedbean