Hi, I'm Sam.

Old Jan 25th 2018, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

snorman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi, I'm Sam.

Hello! My name is Sam and my husband, two young children and I are thinking of moving to New Zealand in 2021.
My husband is Kiwi and we got married there in 2011 on the North Island. Since then we have had our 2 children, now ages 4 and 1 years.
Looking forward to chatting with like minded people and finding the info that we need to start getting ready for the move! xx
Old Feb 4th 2018, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, I'm Sam.

Originally Posted by snorman
Hello! My name is Sam and my husband, two young children and I are thinking of moving to New Zealand in 2021.
My husband is Kiwi and we got married there in 2011 on the North Island. Since then we have had our 2 children, now ages 4 and 1 years.
Looking forward to chatting with like minded people and finding the info that we need to start getting ready for the move! xx
What part of NZ is hubby from? (kiwi myself).
Old May 12th 2018, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

snorman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, he is from Levin?? You? Xx
Old May 12th 2018, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond repute

The Mount
Old May 12th 2018, 8:32 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Snorman

It appears that you were not properly welcomed back in January of this year. Allow me to thank you for joining BE and for stopping in to the Welcome Inn to introduce yourself.

For advice on how to emigrate back to NZ please seek assistance from our lovely members over at the NZ forums. http://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/
We also ask that you read the site rules found here: http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

If you wish to converse further with Stuck in Auckland after you have a few more posts under your belt, you can do so by private messages or at the NZ site itself rather than here at the Welcome Inn.

Thank you for joining us and if you have any difficulties with the site, please reach out to a super mod or moderator for assistance.