Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi...I'm not a Brit, but...

Hi...I'm not a Brit, but...

Old Oct 25th 2009, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

grandmalee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi...I'm not a Brit, but...

I have been 'lurking' the St. Lucian discussions for some time now and have gathered much valuable info...thanks to all for that. My DH and I live in Florida - Dunedin, to be exact...just north of Clearwater - and have been dreaming/hoping - but not much planning - to move to St. Lucia. I haven't been able to find any other active forums regarding the crazy customs and importing rules of St. Lucia, so I hope you won't mind having a US citizen on your Brit board...maybe I can help answer some US questions to pay back for the great St. Lucia info I have already received.
Old Oct 25th 2009, 4:20 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi...I'm not a Brit, but...

Originally Posted by grandmalee
I have been 'lurking' the St. Lucian discussions for some time now and have gathered much valuable info...thanks to all for that. My DH and I live in Florida - Dunedin, to be exact...just north of Clearwater - and have been dreaming/hoping - but not much planning - to move to St. Lucia. I haven't been able to find any other active forums regarding the crazy customs and importing rules of St. Lucia, so I hope you won't mind having a US citizen on your Brit board...maybe I can help answer some US questions to pay back for the great St. Lucia info I have already received.
Hi and welcome to BE. You're not the only US member we have so don't worry about that. Have a nosey around the forum and the threads and join in whenever you like.
Old Oct 25th 2009, 4:25 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, you'll find a lot of the American members lurking in the Trailer Park and the Lounge area of the Forum.

(You may need a minder in the lounge)
Old Oct 25th 2009, 5:22 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, grandmalee
We'll never know how many British hearts you're breaking by wanting to move OUT of Florida.. they can't seem to get in fast enough.

Hi from Oregon!
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:10 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE!