Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi guys n Gals

Hi guys n Gals

Old Feb 8th 2010, 6:34 am
Just Joined

martybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nice
Default Hi guys n Gals

Hello there, just joined the forum.I'm a retired Fireman and I've been in Nz for two and half years now based in Taranaki.

It's just come up to applying for permanent residency time and that's proving to be a bit of a headache to say the least but, that aside, we love it here, coming from the war torn streets of sunny Birmingham it's really quite awe inspiring to see the natural beauty of the place, every morning feels like the first morning we arrived.

I can't find much to fault the place despite being a winging Pom, It's not quite the land of milk and honey and opportunity I'd convinced myself it would be and missing the Family back home was and is a hard place to be but overall we're happy with our lot in Godzone.

If I could change anything it would be to drag my Family and Aston Villa football club a few thousand miles closer and it would be nice if just a few kiwis understood my accent

Anyway, nice to cyberly meet you all, see you around. Mart x here's to ya
Old Feb 8th 2010, 1:45 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi guys n Gals

Hi martybabe

Welcome to the site. I see you have already made your way over to the NZ forum. I hope you enjoy your stay with us and let me know if you have any questions about the bits and bobs on the site.

Sue
Old Feb 10th 2010, 7:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to BE.

Good luck on gaining PR status.
Old Feb 11th 2010, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

martybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nicemartybabe is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi martybabe

Welcome to the site. I see you have already made your way over to the NZ forum. I hope you enjoy your stay with us and let me know if you have any questions about the bits and bobs on the site.

Sue
Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello and welcome to BE.

Good luck on gaining PR status.
Thank you Ladies
Old Feb 11th 2010, 5:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martybabe
Thank you Ladies
Ladies...me likey.