Hi Guys

Old Feb 8th 2011, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

AndyPhelps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi Guys

Hello everyone, I am not an expat but I am going to be one.
Old Feb 8th 2011, 12:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Guys

Originally Posted by AndyPhelps
Hi there Anydy...welcome to BE.

If you tell me a little more about yourself...such as what country you are moving to...I will give you the relevant links to help you find your way around the site.
Old Feb 8th 2011, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

I have no idea yet, I just know I am going and looking for inspiration.
Thanks for the message.
Old Feb 8th 2011, 1:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea yet, I just know I am going and looking for inspiration.
Thanks for the message.

In that case I suggest you take a look down the list of countries in the Living and Moving Abroad forum and take a read through the threads in some of the forums. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...there's loads of information in there.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

For all other problems or concerns please contact a moderator...their names are located at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page. Moderators' names are in bold font.

Before you post please read any 'sticky' threads or announcements that are posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Feb 8th 2011, 3:37 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Andy
Welcome to BE....you've def come to the right place to gather info on where to emigrate to....so where's top of you wish list at the moment??
B
Old Feb 8th 2011, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

Somewhere with some sun and sea, I have completed the first part of my journey which was setting up a business that can travel with me, now on the hunt for somewhere that is the total opposite of the UK, in terms of lifestyle.
Old Feb 8th 2011, 3:50 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Somewhere with some sun and sea, I have completed the first part of my journey which was setting up a business that can travel with me, now on the hunt for somewhere that is the total opposite of the UK, in terms of lifestyle.
Maybe Asia then?? Sri Lanka maybe?? .....must be wonderful to have such choice ...but don't envy you making the decision Good luck with your plans ...let us know where you're going to 'lay your hat' .....when you've decided!
Old Feb 8th 2011, 7:58 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Sun, sea and the complete opposite of UK life: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Diomede_Island

Welcome aboard, and be careful what you wish for!
Old Feb 8th 2011, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

Blimey, I have a super moderator now, trying to get me to Alaska, lol, it may be sunny, but a tad to cold, but thanks anyway.
Old Feb 8th 2011, 8:18 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, I have a super moderator now, trying to get me to Alaska, lol, it may be sunny, but a tad to cold, but thanks anyway.
Just trying to help you narrow down your definition then. No charge!