Reload this Page >

Hi Everyone - Thinking of Australia or Canada

Hi Everyone - Thinking of Australia or Canada

Old May 6th 2013, 8:13 am
Just Joined

lark is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi Everyone - Thinking of Australia or Canada

Hi everyone
I'm Paul from Essex and have long been thinking of moving abroad. This forum looks like a great place to find out your views and advice on moving to different countries.
Old May 6th 2013, 8:52 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Everyone

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum

I see you're finding your way around the forum so will leave you to it. If you get stuck on anything, just ask, won't you. As you've already discovered, there's tons of info on here, and plenty of folks to help you out in whatever section you delve into.

Whereabouts in Essex are you living? I lived in South Woodham Ferrers for about 18 years. Have not been back there for donkeys years. Probably wouldn't recognize it now I suppose.
Old May 6th 2013, 11:29 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Hi Everyone

Thanks
I live in Ilford Essex and have done for the last 16 years. I don't want to spend the rest of my life here, I need a new chapter in my life. I see you are in malaysia. Big change from the UK . I'm currently looking at Aus and Canada.
Old May 6th 2013, 1:23 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Everyone - Thinking of Australia or Canada

Yes, Malaysia is definitely different to UK

Ah well, hope you find somewhere good to go to. If you haven't already done so, do check out the Aus and Canada forums on here, and join in with some threads or post your own questions. Most folks are helpful on here.
Old May 6th 2013, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

will do, thanks
Old May 6th 2013, 8:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, and welcome to BE.

You might want to re-read site rule 11 and contact admin (Sue) re: a username change.

Good luck with it, maybe see you in the Canada forums sometime.
Old May 6th 2013, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

sorry I confess I never read them. I will try to get it changed.
Old May 7th 2013, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mychichome
sorry I confess I never read them. I will try to get it changed.
Just PM Sue and it will be done.
Old May 7th 2013, 11:34 am
Just Joined

Thanks but I don't know how to do that. I did send a message through the contact us page though.
Old May 7th 2013, 2:21 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks but I don't know how to do that. I did send a message through the contact us page though.
I haven't got that, sometimes there is a blip and they don't get through.

If you PM me and let me know what I can change it to I'll go ahead and do the necessary.

Thanks for understanding.

Sue
Old May 7th 2013, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Click on Sue's name above her avatar and then click "Send a private message to Sue"

Type your message and she will get it.

Then after a while (it could hours or longer) click on the "My Profile" link at the top of the page next to Forum Index to read the messages in your Inbox.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Alfresco; May 7th 2013 at 6:35 pm.
Old May 12th 2013, 5:51 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old May 12th 2013, 6:42 am
Just Joined

Ok will do, Thanks Rosemary