Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi everyone - Pete from Hong Kong

Hi everyone - Pete from Hong Kong

Old Apr 18th 2011, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

PeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud of
Default Hi everyone - Pete from Hong Kong

I've lived in Hong Kong for almost 30 years and will be retiring to Cebu in the Philippines in 2012. I teach in a university here.
Old Apr 18th 2011, 4:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone - Pete from Hong Kong

Originally Posted by PeteinHongKong
I've lived in Hong Kong for almost 30 years and will be retiring to Cebu in the Philippines in 2012. I teach in a university here.
Hey Pete...it's very nice to meet you. Welcome to BE.

I see you have already posted in the Far East Forums...it's a small but rapidly growing forum.

To help guide you around the forums we have a team of concierges...the concierges for the Far East Forums are bakedbean and nonthaburi...they will be pleased to help you find your way around the site.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. We do not have a dedicated mod for the FE forums...therefore if you need assistance please contact a mod from this list....the moderators' names are printed in bold print.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Apr 18th 2011, 11:33 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pete

I see our Jerseygirl has pointed you to the Far East forum - well worth a visit for you and plenty of good folks to chat with there.
That just leaves me to say welcome to BE and good luck with your move.

Dread - x
Old Apr 19th 2011, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

PeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud of

Thanks for the welcome Jerseygirl and Dreadsoc.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 7:35 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey... welcome Pete There's a lot of good people in the 'Peens sub-forum including sunnydays, who isn't actually Concierge but really ought to be - very helpful. I see you've started posting there already so I'll catch up with you on there soon.