Reload this Page >

Hi Everyone - new here

Hi Everyone - new here

Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

fizzyo2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi Everyone - new here

Hi All,

Myself and my family have started the process of trying to go to Alberta. Just had the go ahead to apply to High Commission in London. Am applying as a skilled worker. Fortunately my job as a physiotherapist seems to be wanted over there.

Anyway, will do some more digging around site.

See ya,

fizzyo2
Old Mar 12th 2010, 12:38 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hi Everyone - new here

Welcome to the wonderful world of BE.

Have fun around the place and Happy Posting to the site.

BEVS
New Zealand
Old Mar 12th 2010, 12:57 am

TheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with it all. We've been in Alberta for about 16 months now and love it loads!

Originally Posted by fizzyo2
Hi All,

Myself and my family have started the process of trying to go to Alberta. Just had the go ahead to apply to High Commission in London. Am applying as a skilled worker. Fortunately my job as a physiotherapist seems to be wanted over there.

See ya,

fizzyo2
Old Mar 12th 2010, 2:03 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

See ya,

fizzyo2
Hi,

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Be sure to pop over to the Canada forum and have a chat with our other members who have moved or are moving to Canada.

Sue
Old Mar 12th 2010, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TheThornes
Good luck with it all. We've been in Alberta for about 16 months now and love it loads!
Hi Thornes,
Thanks for heads up. Cochrane, Otokoks? are some of the areas we are definitely looking at settling.
I have had my qualifications verified by the Canadian Physiotherapy Alliance, I now have to fly out to Canada to take part 1 of the final exam.
Next step is applying to London. Am hoping to ring there next few days to clarify a few things.
Would be interested in some more detailed views about your experience - if that's ok with you!

Thanks,

fizzyo2
Old Mar 12th 2010, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TheThornes
Hi,
Have noticed private msg. Apparently not allowed to read until posted 3 threads! will work on that!

fizzyo
Old Mar 12th 2010, 6:01 pm

TheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond repute

OK, any problems, let me know and we'll try another way!!

Hi,
Have noticed private msg. Apparently not allowed to read until posted 3 threads! will work on that!

fizzyo