Reload this Page >

Hi everyone, looking to move to Alicante

Hi everyone, looking to move to Alicante

Old Apr 11th 2017, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

BeachReady is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi everyone, looking to move to Alicante

Hi everyone, thanks for having me here!

I have been reading some of the many useful threads about Spain and decided to jump in as I'm sure I will be needing some help over the coming months and hopefully I will be able to share my experiences with other new members as I learn.

We are looking to move over to Spain this year. My wife has family in Villamartin so we are looking to move near them if possible. We are looking to move out in September this year and any help or advice you can share would be great.

Anyway I will take a look through all the threads for Spain and see what I can find thats helpful and maybe start a new thread with any other questions I may have.

Thanks again for having me and any help you may be providing for us in the future
Old Apr 11th 2017, 3:26 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone, looking to move to Alicante

Welcome to BE.

Please take a few moments to have a read of the forum rules, beige bar at the top of the page, and, should you have any sit related problems please feel free to contact one of the moderators, names are at the bottom right of the page, in bold.

I lived for a short while in Villamartin, and, IMHO, it's not a place I would want to live, extremely quiet, hundreds of empty apartments, just a concrete jungle, you need a car to get anywhere, and even the shopping centre is very small with limited shops, so you have to go to La Zenia or Playa Flamenca to get any decent supermarkets.
Old Apr 11th 2017, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

BeachReady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi everyone, looking to move to Alicante

Hi Mikelincs, thanks for the welcome

I have looked through the rules, cheers.

I appreciate your feedback about Villamartin. My wife has been a few times and seems to like the area but she has only gone out to relax and sunbathe with her family. I have looked into some of the surroundings and you are right you have to travel a little further for the beach and the new shopping centre.

I have also been looking at places in an around Alicante. I would like to be half way between Benidorm and Villamartin for her family and Alicante sits perfectly and has much more to offer from what I can gather.

Thanks again for your advice, I will continue my research