Reload this Page >

Hi Everyone-Liverpool to Texas

Hi Everyone-Liverpool to Texas

Old Sep 15th 2010, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

lplkemc is on a distinguished road
Default Hi Everyone-Liverpool to Texas

HI

My husband is English, I am American and our daughter is a dual citizen. We live in Liverpool and are moving to Texas hopefully sooner rather than later.

Great site!

Thanks very much.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 4:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Everyone

Originally Posted by lplkemc
HI

My husband is English, I am American and our daughter is a dual citizen. We live in Liverpool and are moving to Texas hopefully sooner rather than later.

Great site!

Thanks very much.
Hello and welcome to BE.

Well there's certainly quite a difference between Liverpool and Texas. Have you got UK citizenship? If not it's worth considering especially as your daughter is a British citizen.

This is the link to our US Forums...why don't you pop over there and take a look around? At the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums...the US Marriage Based Visa Forum is the second one down. Please post any questions you may have about the actual immigration process for your husband in there.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Englishtart...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui. The mods for the US Immigration Forums are Rete, Meauxna and Noorah101

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Sep 15th 2010 at 4:17 pm. Reason: fingers not operating correctly this morning
Old Sep 15th 2010, 9:32 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi Everyone-Liverpool to Texas

HI

Great site!

Thanks very much.
Welcome to the forum......
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Thank you so much.

I am not a citizen yet. I take the Life in the UK test on the 24th and hopefully pass then I can apply. Silly me - I have been here 11 years and have had ILR for nearly 8 years - and I am only just doing this!
Old Sep 16th 2010, 12:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much.

I am not a citizen yet. I take the Life in the UK test on the 24th and hopefully pass then I can apply. Silly me - I have been here 11 years and have had ILR for nearly 8 years - and I am only just doing this!
Good news...that's one hurdle almost jumped.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:44 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Just to say Welcome to BE from me too.

Good luck with the move and the test.

Dread - x
Old Sep 26th 2010, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Took the test on Friday. Passed! yay. Now on to the next thing.

thanks very much!
Old Sep 28th 2010, 6:32 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Took the test on Friday. Passed! yay. Now on to the next thing.

thanks very much!

NICE ONE LPL

Dread - x
Old Oct 4th 2010, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

patvis is an unknown quantity at this point

HI

Great site!

Thanks very much.

Hello,
I will soon be moving to Liverpool from Netherlands. Me and my wife are from India and are living in Netherlands for 11 years and have dutch citizenship. So moving to UK is kind of big step we are making. Could you please share some of your experience living in Liverpool? Which areas to live good in liverpool. If idea about good schools around?
We both like more busy environment like people walking on road, can see moving cars on the road at any time of the day etc.. we dont like to live in very quite area. If you have any suggestions could you please share?
Old Oct 4th 2010, 3:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by patvis
Hello,
I will soon be moving to Liverpool from Netherlands. Me and my wife are from India and are living in Netherlands for 11 years and have dutch citizenship. So moving to UK is kind of big step we are making. Could you please share some of your experience living in Liverpool? Which areas to live good in liverpool. If idea about good schools around?
We both like more busy environment like people walking on road, can see moving cars on the road at any time of the day etc.. we dont like to live in very quite area. If you have any suggestions could you please share?
Hello there and welcome to the site.

I see you've already posted in the Moving Back To The UK Forum...why don't you open a thread in this forum and introduce yourself?
Old Oct 5th 2010, 12:49 am

Originally Posted by patvis
Hello,
Hi Patvis

Welcome to BE.
Glad to see you have found our 'Moving back to the UK' forum, and I would definitely advise you to post your question on there as I am sure you will get some helpful responses. I am sure you will have lots of questions along the way and the good folks on there will be only too happy to help you out with good tips and advice.
Where in India do you originate from? I ask because I am normally found lurking on the Goa forum. We don't have an actual India forum but you are welcome to pop over and chat on the Goa forum too - and there is at least one chap from Liverpool who posts on there.

Good luck with your move

Dread - x