Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Newbie at British Expats

Newbie at British Expats

Old Sep 6th 2017, 10:35 am
Just Joined

ganymede12283 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie at British Expats

Hi, my name is Anne and this is my first time to write a post at British Expats.
To tell you more about myself I am a Filipina and I came from UK since May and I stayed in UK for 7 years and I enjoyed my experience there and meet new people. Well now that I am here in Manila, I have noticed that a lot of things have changed but still would like to make friends with British expats here. I am looking forward to meet you and have a nice day! :-)
Old Sep 6th 2017, 2:14 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie at British Expats

Hi Anne and welcome to BE

We have a forum that is frequented by Brits who have immigrated to the Philippines listed here: Philippines - British Expats

Please have a read of the site rules linked above on the beige header and have a go at the forum.