Hi Everyone

Old Mar 30th 2012, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

AndySWFL will become famous soon enough
Smile Hi Everyone

Just found this site a couple of days ago, i find it very interesting with lots of good info,i have been living in Florida since 2004, for all of you missing Lincolnshire sausage.. here is my USA recipe.
Lincolnshire Sausage.
Ingredients
Stove Top Savory herb mix(stuffing)
Salt
Pepper
Rubbed Sage ( Fresh Market clear sachets $1.80 ea approx)or buy a jar and use half. Not groung sage
2 Packs or 2Lbs Approx Ground Pork
Water (half to a pint)

In a large mixing bowl use half a pack of savory herb mix, a pinch of salt a good sprinkle of ground pepper and half the pack of sage, mix together, then add water and let mix absorb water till mushy, then mix in the 2Lbs of pork.
If you want to make sausage rolls get the frozen puff pastry and roll the sheets out a little, put saus meat in and bake on 400 for 30-45 mins.

Copyright for Andy Brown
Old Mar 30th 2012, 4:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Everyone

Hello Andy...welcome to BE.

We have several members who live in the Sunshine State...they mostly hang out in our US Forums. Why don't you pop over there and take a look around?

We have a Recipe Thread over in The Lounge forum...it would be great if you could post this or any other recipes you have in there. Thanks.

Once again .
Old Mar 30th 2012, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Tasty introduction, Andy. Welcome to BE!

Cheers

Oggy
Old Mar 31st 2012, 3:52 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Andy

Welcome to BE.
I see you're finding your feet around the forums so hope you're enjoying it so far.
I have no doubt there will be a few trying your recipe too.

All the best

Dread - x
Old Mar 31st 2012, 2:22 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary