Hi everyone

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:21 am
Just Joined

ReluctantTeessider is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi everyone

I'm new to the site so this is me saying hello! I've actually been 'lurking' a while though and so far the site has been very helpful.

I'm 27 and I live in the north-east of England. My fiancee and I were quietly debating our future options and have pretty much come to the decision to try emigrating - for various reasons - and I found this site came up in numerous google searches when I was trying to get some initial information.

We don't know what our plan is yet particularly - still in very early stages of thinking about things but hopefully when we decide anything, some of you kind people will be able to point us in the right direction.

x
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:44 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Originally Posted by ReluctantTeessider
I'm new to the site so this is me saying hello! I've actually been 'lurking' a while though and so far the site has been very helpful.

I'm 27 and I live in the north-east of England. My fiancee and I were quietly debating our future options and have pretty much come to the decision to try emigrating - for various reasons - and I found this site came up in numerous google searches when I was trying to get some initial information.

We don't know what our plan is yet particularly - still in very early stages of thinking about things but hopefully when we decide anything, some of you kind people will be able to point us in the right direction.

x
Hi, and Welcome!
If France is among your options, post with more details of yourselves on the France forum and we'll all help as much as possible!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Well Welcome to BE!

Sure you'll find loads of info on where ever you plan on checking out
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 12:45 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome from New Zealand.

Happy Postings.