Hi everyone

Old Oct 15th 2009, 5:17 am
Just Joined

Reject80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi everyone

Been living in Costa Blanca for 3 months now, and have only just found this site. Retired at last and enjoying the warm (and sometimes wet !) weather.

Always on the look-out for helpful information which I am sure I will find on this site
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:19 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Originally Posted by Reject80
Been living in Costa Blanca for 3 months now, and have only just found this site. Retired at last and enjoying the warm (and sometimes wet !) weather.

Always on the look-out for helpful information which I am sure I will find on this site
Hi,

Welcome to the site, I hope your stay with us is long and you enjoy interacting with everyone on the forum.

If you ever have any site useabilty questions drop me a line or post in Site Feedback.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

smallisland is an unknown quantity at this point

try the tropical islands
Old Oct 15th 2009, 7:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smallisland
try the tropical islands
Hello and welcome to BE.

Welcome.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 10:13 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Hi everyone

Hi welcome to BE!