Go Back   British Expats / Introduction / The Welcome Inn

Closed Thread

Old Jun 21st 2013, 1:51 am   #1
DAN_M 
Just Joined

DAN_M is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi everyone; Visiting Canada and want to stay...

Hi everyone,

It's good to be here! I've visited Canada a couple of times this year (March to to May, and just arrived last week for second 3-month visit) on an extended break from working in London. I love the country and I'm looking to stay, so I'll be ploughing through the posts over on the Canada forum and looking for advice on how to go about it. Hopefully it's possible.

I work in animation, as well as video editing, and I'm currently shooting documentaries. I work freelance for British clients at the moment, but would love to get hold of a work visa for Canada.

Cheers,

Dan

Last edited by DAN_M; Jun 21st 2013 at 1:54 am. Reason: I didn't make myself totally clear.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 9:56 am   #2
Is
Premium Member

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone; Visiting Canada and want to stay...

Hi Dan and a warm welcome to the forum

Yes...do pop over to the Canada forum and join in with some of the topics. I'm sure our residents in Canada will make you feel welcome and answer any questions that you may have.

Hope everything works out well for you
Closed Thread

Go Back   British Expats / Introduction / The Welcome Inn