Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hi - Currently living in Denver.

hi - Currently living in Denver.

Old Feb 21st 2011, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

samdenver is just really nicesamdenver is just really nicesamdenver is just really nicesamdenver is just really nicesamdenver is just really nicesamdenver is just really nicesamdenver is just really nicesamdenver is just really nice
Default hi - Currently living in Denver.

Hi my name is Sam and I came to the US 5 years ago to the Denver area.have had nothing but trouble with one child wish we had never came over.
Old Feb 21st 2011, 10:18 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi

Hi Sam, and welcome to the forums
Old Feb 21st 2011, 10:36 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi - Currently living in Denver.

Originally Posted by samdenver
Hi my name is Sam and I came to the US 5 years ago to the Denver area.have had nothing but trouble with one child wish we had never came over.
Hi Sam,

Welcome to BE, I was just reading your other thread so I am sorry to read that bad news has brought you to BE, but I hope that everything works out for you and your family.

Can't offer any help with your situation I'm afraid, but if you have any site questions please don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Sue
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 2:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi - Currently living in Denver.

Originally Posted by samdenver
Hi Sam...welcome to BE.

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your son. Unfortunately problems like this can arise where ever you live.

Good luck...I hope you manage to get it sorted.

Please shout out if you need any help with the site.