Reload this Page >

Hi All from USA!

Hi All from USA!

Old Apr 13th 2017, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

A.Cameron is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Hi All from USA!

Hi All!

Would like to introduce myself...my name is Amber and I'm a 25 year old U.S. Citizen attempting to move over to Scotland (UK) to be with my husband. I found this site on my search for advice on what I need to include with my spouse visa and thought I should join!

Seems like a great site and I can't wait to meet everyone! Hopefully I can be of some help for the experience I've had so far, and I hope that I can attain help in what I don't have experience in!

Please ask away!

A
Old Apr 13th 2017, 7:45 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi All from USA!

Hi A, welcome to BE.

As a US citizen looking to head to the UK, you might for more useful and relevant info at UK Yankee.
Old Apr 13th 2017, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

A.Cameron is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Pulaski!

thank you for the useful information!
Old Apr 13th 2017, 8:51 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and thanks for the introduction

As Pulaski has already pointed you in the right direction, I'll just give you the housekeeping blurb. Please have a read of the BE site rules when you get a chance, and if you have any site related problems please contact one of our friendly moderators. Their names can be found in the lower right hand corner of each forum index page, in bold font.

Best of luck with your spouse visa application
Old Apr 13th 2017, 9:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome ... you might find much useful information in BE's Moving Back to the UK citizenship and immigration forum found here:

Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats

Have a go and good luck with her quest to be reunited with your hubby.
Old Apr 14th 2017, 12:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi there and a warm welcome to the wonderful world of BE.

I see you've already found your way to our UK forum where there are loads of lovely people very happy to help.

See you there then & do keep us up to date on how your move is going for you.