Reload this Page >

Almost American

Almost American

Old Dec 8th 2017, 2:53 am
Just Joined

Lego_Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Almost American

Hi,

I used the site about ten years ago when I was preparing to move to the US from the UK. I am now a few days away from my naturalization ceremony. I remembered the site and how useful it was and figured I would come and take a look and maybe even be able to help others who are going through the process.
Old Dec 8th 2017, 10:16 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Almost American

Originally Posted by Lego_Man
Hi,

I used the site about ten years ago when I was preparing to move to the US from the UK. I am now a few days away from my naturalization ceremony. I remembered the site and how useful it was and figured I would come and take a look and maybe even be able to help others who are going through the process.
Welcome back to BE. Good luck for your naturalisation ceremony
Old Dec 8th 2017, 10:18 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Almost American

Hi Lego_man, welcome back!

What was your user name previously?