Hi!

Old Jan 16th 2017, 1:21 am
Just Joined

Rebelchick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi!

I'm an American currently living in Australia but wanting to live and work in England. Not a lot to tell. I'm not big on introductions but I am friendly and hoping to learn about the UK and hopefully making some friends.
Old Jan 16th 2017, 3:26 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi!

Hi Rebelchick, welcome to BE.

I see you have already found MBTTUK, which is likely the area that will be most helpful for you in seeking if there is a way for you to live in the UK.

Given your moniker, can I assume that you are from The South? .... Mrs P is from Virginia and we now live in NC.
Old Jan 16th 2017, 3:47 am
Just Joined

Rebelchick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi!

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Hi Rebelchick, welcome to BE.

I see you have already found MBTTUK, which is likely the area that will be most helpful for you in seeking if there is a way for you to live in the UK.

Given your moniker, can I assume that you are from The South? .... Mrs P is from Virginia and we now live in NC.
haha yes, you got it! I'm a southern girl from Texas. North Carolina is where you live? Beautiful there! I sure miss the south. I'm living in Australia for now.