Hi

Old May 21st 2012, 3:50 am
Just Joined

sanjxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi

Hi Everyone,

This is Sanj,I am new on here.
I live in Dubai and work as a Senior Project Engineer for a construction company.

Planning to move to Australia and have few queries/doubts related to PR visa renewal/extensions and job prospects related to Civil Engineering.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Old May 21st 2012, 6:22 am
Yes a friend to all BEs

IndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Originally Posted by sanjxtreme
Hi Everyone,

This is Sanj,I am new on here.
I live in Dubai and work as a Senior Project Engineer for a construction company.

Planning to move to Australia and have few queries/doubts related to PR visa renewal/extensions and job prospects related to Civil Engineering.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Hello Sanj and to BE.

You will find friendly folks on the Australia forum http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54 and you can post your Visa and Immigration queries here http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32 in the same forum. You are sure to get the info you want.

For any other queries just ask any one the forum moderators or buzz me. Enjoy your stay at this cyber community and best wishes for your future plans

Cheers
Old May 22nd 2012, 3:19 am
Just Joined

Thanks buddy,

I realized i am unable to send private messages.

i really wanted to get some information about my PR visa from some moderator.

please tell me what to do.

i am assuming you are living in Australia? & ur originally from india (as your name suggests)

Thanks.

- Sanj
Old May 22nd 2012, 4:06 am
Yes a friend to all BEs

IndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks buddy,

I realized i am unable to send private messages.

i really wanted to get some information about my PR visa from some moderator.

please tell me what to do.

i am assuming you are living in Australia? & ur originally from india (as your name suggests)

Thanks.

- Sanj
Hello Sanj

You can PM once you have posted 3 messages, you have currently posted 2. So 1 more post and you can PM. But I would suggest you post your query on the forum. This way everyone can see it and you can get various responses and others may also benefit from the query and information.

No I am not in Australia. Right here in India

Cheers
Old May 22nd 2012, 4:22 am
Just Joined

Hi,

Thanks

i should start a new thread?

do you have any info regarding PR visas for australia?
Old May 22nd 2012, 5:58 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old May 22nd 2012, 5:59 am
Yes a friend to all BEs

Hi,

Thanks

i should start a new thread?

do you have any info regarding PR visas for australia?
No sorry I have no info, but check here http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32

and you might find what you want or just post your query.

Cheers