Hi

Old Aug 18th 2011, 8:52 am
Just Joined

backtoreality is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Hi

Where are my manners! Never introduced myself before posting!

Hi, my name is Pascale <<<snip>>

Twas a pleasure lurking for over 2 years, you have kept me well entertained and slightly confused but I got there in the end ...I hope! ...

Good luck with whatever you decide folks

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Aug 18th 2011 at 10:48 am. Reason: removed spammy link
Old Aug 18th 2011, 10:47 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Hi there and welcome to B.E.

You seem to have found your way around just fine but if you do need a hand with the site at all, you can PM me.

Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Old Aug 18th 2011, 11:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by backtoreality
Where are my manners! Never introduced myself before posting!

Hi, my name is Pascale <<<snip>>

Twas a pleasure lurking for over 2 years, you have kept me well entertained and slightly confused but I got there in the end ...I hope! ...

Good luck with whatever you decide folks
Hello and welcome to BE.

As Alistair said you seem to have found your way around the forums. If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator...you can find a list of mods and concierges here. Mods are in bold font...concierges are in standard font. Concierges will help you find your way around the forums.

It's well worth taking a look at the BE Wiki. Please read through any stickied threads that may be pinned to the top of the forum's index page and The Site Rules.
Old Aug 18th 2011, 9:48 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Backtoreality

Welcome from me too - glad you have finally come in from the cold...

Dread - x
Old Aug 19th 2011, 12:01 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary