Hi

Old Oct 5th 2010, 8:30 am
Just Joined

Paul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nice
Default Hi

Hi,
I have recently joined the British Expat community. My name is Paul O'connell and I am in the oil and gas pipeline business working out of Dubai and living near Oud Metha.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 8:32 am
Just Joined

Paul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nicePaul OConnell is just really nice
Default Re: Hi

Originally Posted by Paul OConnell
Hi,
I have recently joined the British Expat community. My name is Paul O'connell and I am a consultant in the oil and gas pipeline business working out of Dubai and living near Oud Metha.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 1:16 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
I have recently joined the British Expat community. My name is Paul O'connell and I am in the oil and gas pipeline business working out of Dubai and living near Oud Metha.
Hi Paul,

Welcome to BE. We've got quite a few members in your neck of the woods, so get yourself over to our Middle East forum and say hi. I'm sure you will enjoy getting to know them all. In the meantime if you ever have any site questions/concerns please give myself, the moderators or the concierges a shout, or post in Site Feedback anytime, and we will be happy to help.

Sue
Old Oct 5th 2010, 2:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Paul...welcome to the site.

Sue's already given you the link to our Middle East forums but if you find yourself a little lost navigating the many BE forums...we have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

The moderators for the ME forums are Bob, NorthernLad and rowell.

Please shout out if you need any help...there's always a mod or admin around.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 3:00 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Jersey Girl. I look forward to being an active member of the forum.
Best Regards, Paul.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 3:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jersey Girl. I look forward to being an active member of the forum.
Best Regards, Paul.
The good folk who post in the ME forums are a lively crowd...they often have get togethers. So you may make some real life friends as well as cyber buddies. Just watch out for that wicked British sense of dry humour.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 6:20 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paul

Just to say welcome to BE from me too.
Hope you enjoy the fun and banter

Dread - x