Hi

Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

MandyJV is just really niceMandyJV is just really niceMandyJV is just really niceMandyJV is just really niceMandyJV is just really niceMandyJV is just really niceMandyJV is just really niceMandyJV is just really nice
Smile Hi

Hi to everyone - I am a new user to BritishExpats.com - dont know why I only just found it as I have been an Expat on and off for twenty years or more!!
Never mind - its great to be here.
I live in Sunny Southern Spain and used to live in even sunnier Abu Dhabi! Looking forward to connecting with everyone!
Mandy
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:56 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Hi and welcome to the forum. I bet with all of those years outside of the U.K. you can certainly tell us a few stories.
Anyhow if you want to join in the fun here is the link to the section covering Spain. (Don’t forget to add it to your favourites in your Internet browser too.)
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:24 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mandy and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasant duty to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Alistair.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MandyJV
Hi to everyone - I am a new user to BritishExpats.com - dont know why I only just found it as I have been an Expat on and off for twenty years or more!!
Never mind - its great to be here.
I live in Sunny Southern Spain and used to live in even sunnier Abu Dhabi! Looking forward to connecting with everyone!
Mandy
Hi there and welcome to BE.

The years just fly by don't they? The older you get the quicker they fly by!

We have a lively bunch of people frequent the Spain Forums...probably quite a few who live in the same area as you.

We have a team of concierges who as their name suggests, will help you navigate your way around the forums if you need help. You can find their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

All problems or concerns should be addressed to a moderator...the moderators for the Spain Forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James.

I'll give you the link to our Middle East Forum...just in case you want to take a peek.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please give me a shout if you need help with anything.
Old Aug 6th 2010, 12:38 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mandy

And welcome to BE from me too.

I am sure you will have lots to offer on a site like this after your expat experiences, so jump in and have fun.

Dread - x