Hi

Old May 2nd 2010, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

princegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really nice
Default Hi

Hi,

Its Geoff and Tracy,

Its very early days as we are just starting. Tracy is a nurse in intensive care and I am a police officer, so I am getting a 'piggy ride'. She is doing her english test early june and then she will apply for registration with the nursing council.We are looking to move as soon as possible.
Your help and advice will be much appreciated.
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:13 pm

TheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Hi. Where are you hoping to move to?
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by princegeoff
Hi,

Its Geoff and Tracy,

Its very early days as we are just starting. Tracy is a nurse in intensive care and I am a police officer, so I am getting a 'piggy ride'. She is doing her english test early june and then she will apply for registration with the nursing council.We are looking to move as soon as possible.
Your help and advice will be much appreciated.
Hi there Geoff and Tracy...welcome to BE.

I take it you're in the UK...if you tell me where you would like to move to I can direct you to the relevant forum. We have almost 122,000 members and our forums span across most countries. Many forums have their own Immigration Sub Forum...any immigration problems or enquiries can be posted there.

Good luck.
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

princegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really niceprincegeoff is just really nice

We are trying to move to New zealand but still undecided where exactly in New zealand.
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

Yes, we are from Kent in UK.
Old May 2nd 2010, 11:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by princegeoff
We are trying to move to New zealand but still undecided where exactly in New zealand.
In that case you've come to the right place for info on New Zealand. If you click on this link it will take you to the main page of the NZ Forums. At the top of the page you will see 5 forums listed...I think they speak for themselves...so just click on the forum you wish to read or post in.

The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah. If you click on their names you will be directed to their profile page. Halfway down on the right hand side you will see 'Send a Private Message to xxxx'...you can use this to contact them. Although they are the NZ forum mods you can contact any mod or admin if you have problems.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 2nd 2010 at 11:02 pm.