Hi

Old Mar 10th 2010, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

gashe4peace is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Hi

hello
i am new for this forum & glad 4 being a member!! i am interested for Canada PR as SFW category!!
Old Mar 11th 2010, 1:05 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Hi and welcome to BE

We have a great group of members in our Canada forum and you will aslo find lots of interesting info in our wiki.

I hope you enjoy using the site and please let me know if you have any site questions.

Regards

Sue
Old Mar 11th 2010, 5:24 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome to BE .

Happy Postings
Old Mar 11th 2010, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

gashe4peace is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
Thank You 4 UR invitation i just will be happy if give me UR hand regarding/specially in area of how to get a job offer before getting visa for SFW immigration to Canada.
I hope hearing U soon
Best regard
Old Mar 11th 2010, 2:55 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gashe4peace
Hello
Thank You 4 UR invitation i just will be happy if give me UR hand regarding/specially in area of how to get a job offer before getting visa for SFW immigration to Canada.
I hope hearing U soon
Best regard
Hi,

The best thing for you to do is to read the wiki and the many threads on the Canada forum, (I have provided links in my post above) that way you will get an idea of how others have obtained job offers, or tips on how to do so. Then if you have questions or want to chat with other expats about that topic you can start a new thread or join a thread already in progress here

Sue