Hello all

Old Aug 8th 2017, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

Gigmole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello all

Hi, I've been reading a number of posts here, and have gained a great deal of information. Thanks all for your comments.

I'm a British Police Officer, looking at possibilities of new opportunities abroad. I'm not looking for the perfect life with no effort or hard graft. I am hard working, but would like to offer my family a better life than Blighty!

Any help and advice gratefully received.
Old Aug 8th 2017, 6:34 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello all

Hello and welcome to BE

Our site has forums for most countries worldwide and you are free to browse and participate in any of them until you find a niche for yourself and your family.

Being a UK citizen, you have all of the European continent to choose from without need of a visa. For any others you are required to have a visa to live and work there or just to retire there. Some go by the point system, i.e. Canada and some are extremely difficult to obtain a visa for unless you are able to obtain a work visa or are married to a US Citizen, i.e. America.

Please have a read of the site rules linked at the top of the page on the beige header. Are rules are in place to make the forums a more congenial place to visit.

Good luck in your search for a place to call home.