Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hellooo everyone!

Hellooo everyone!

Old Feb 4th 2010, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

nickik1970 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Hellooo everyone!

A friend of ours moved to Brisbane over a year ago so started having thoughts ourselves.
My husband and I have 4 kids aged 5 to 15. We would like to move to the Queensland area. It is all talk and research at the moment, but hopefully it won't be long before we are filling out the forms.
I will find work when we get there, but have a good luck before we go, and hubby is hoping to be sponsered, as neither of us have the professions needed in demand.
Thanks everyone for the forums, have been having a good read through them.
Nicki.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 6:59 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hellooo everyone!

Originally Posted by nickik1970
A friend of ours moved to Brisbane over a year ago so started having thoughts ourselves.
My husband and I have 4 kids aged 5 to 15. We would like to move to the Queensland area. It is all talk and research at the moment, but hopefully it won't be long before we are filling out the forms.
I will find work when we get there, but have a good luck before we go, and hubby is hoping to be sponsered, as neither of us have the professions needed in demand.
Thanks everyone for the forums, have been having a good read through them.
Nicki.
Well, what can I say....... a wonderful idea !! Obviously, nothing to do with the fact that we made the exact same decision about 18 months ago The simplest advice I would give is read all you can as there's a lot to take in! But most importantly, don't be afraid to ask for advice from the knowledgeable peeps on here - we would never have got this far without them Good luck
p.s. Forgot to say "welcome" !
Old Feb 4th 2010, 10:41 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome to BE.

I'm not in Oz but just thought I'd drop on by and say Hi.

Find your way to the Oz forum and have many happy posts with that lot in there.
Old Feb 5th 2010, 1:02 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi nickik1970,

Welcome to BE.

Don't forget to pop over to the Australia forum and join in the conversations. I'm sure you will love chatting with others who are moving to Aus and those who already live there.