Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello - from windsor moving to canada :D

Hello - from windsor moving to canada :D

Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

sanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hello - from windsor moving to canada :D

I found this place on online whilst i was looking for canadian based forums.

The plan is to move by September so i can be with my wife..all depends on the paper work.

Fingers crossed I get to go!
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:30 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello - from windsor moving to canada :D

Originally Posted by sanjuk
I found this place on online whilst i was looking for canadian based forums.

The plan is to move by September so i can be with my wife..all depends on the paper work.

Fingers crossed I get to go!
Hello there...welcome to BE.

I see you've already posted your questions in the Canada Immigration forum...you'll get lots of help on immigration issues from the people who post in that forum.

The BE Wiki is a great source of information...I recommend you take a read through the Canada section.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums...they will be act as your BE tour guides to help you find your way around.

For any other questions, problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa...although any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

Please give me a shout if you need any help and good luck with the move to Canada.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 11:25 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello - from windsor moving to canada :D

Welcome to BE and good luck!

Used to go to uni just up the road from Windsor, in Egham....very surreal area, but rather lovely