Reload this Page >

Hello from Wales, looking to Hollywood

Hello from Wales, looking to Hollywood

Old Apr 24th 2017, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

Daniel_Lyddon is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello from Wales, looking to Hollywood

Hi everyone,

I own a film production company based in South Wales looking to expand to a branch office in Hollywood in the future. Our first project we're planning for California is a showcase of British short films to be held at Paramount Studios, Hollywood.

This forum was recommended to me by someone in LA to connect with people out on the West Coast who may be able to give advice or point me in the direction of others who can help.

I'm looking forward to connecting with British expats in LA, and also connecting with people who have an interest in British arts and culture.

Thanks,

Daniel
Old Apr 24th 2017, 2:38 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Wales, looking to Hollywood

welcome to BE.

Please take a few minutes to have a read of the site rules, beige bar at the top, and, should you have any site related problems please contact one of our moderators, bottom right of any forum page in bold.

You would be better off to post your query in the USA forum, there are plenty of people there who will be happy to help you.

USA - British Expats
Old Apr 24th 2017, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

Daniel_Lyddon is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks! Will do
Old Apr 24th 2017, 10:18 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and good luck!
Old Apr 27th 2017, 10:48 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary