Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello From the UK!

Hello From the UK!

Old Apr 14th 2017, 4:44 pm
Just Joined

christinadomini is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello From the UK!

Hello my name is Christina, I live in the UK and have US citizenship, and I am looking for some help to file my US tax returns .
Old Apr 14th 2017, 10:11 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello From the UK!

Hi Christina, welcome to BE.

I see you've found your way around the forum. Please have a look at BE's site rules and if you have any site related problems, please contact one of our friendly moderators. Their details are in the lower right hand corner of each forum index page, in bold font.

I hope you enjoy your time on BE!
Old Apr 14th 2017, 11:18 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Christina, welcome to BE.

Because you are a US citizen living in the UK you are living the mirror situation to most of us here on BE - British citizens living outside the UK, you may find for useful information at uk-yankee.com, a site focused on US citizens living in the UK.
Old Apr 15th 2017, 7:21 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by christinadomini
Hello my name is Christina, I live in the UK and have US citizenship, and I am looking for some help to file my US tax returns .
Hi there and welcome to the wonderful world of BE.

We have a great selection of chat forums with lots of folk happy to help.

First you can try the UK forum .

and then you can ask in our
USA forum.

Hopefully between everyone, we should as a group be able to help.
Old Apr 15th 2017, 8:00 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hi there and welcome to the wonderful world of BE.

We have a great selection of chat forums with lots of folk happy to help.

First you can try the UK forum .

and then you can ask in our
USA forum.

Hopefully between everyone, we should as a group be able to help.
Indeed, BEVS. Our MBTTUK forum has some members who are very knowledgeable on all things to do with US taxes