Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello - Thinking of moving to Australia

Hello - Thinking of moving to Australia

Old Dec 27th 2010, 11:04 am
Just Joined

clareabella is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello - Thinking of moving to Australia

Hi my name is Clare, married with 3 children living in Buxton, Derbyshire. We have decided that we have had enough of the cold dark winters and summers without the sunshine and would love to move to Australia. Not quite sure where to begin really just been reading lots of information on everything, was thinking of going to a seminar to find more information I think the emigration group are doing one in February, I cant believe how much there is to consider
Old Dec 27th 2010, 1:07 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello - Thinking of moving to Australia

Hi clareabella,

Welcome to BE, I hope you had a great Christmas weekend. You've certainly come to the right place to discuss moving to Australia. We have a vibrant community of people who are either in the process of moving, or have already moved there, so I am sure you will pick up lots of tips. We've got an Aus Immigration forum where people chat about the migration process, an Aus Lifestyle forum where people discuss the in's and out's of living in Australia, (like schools, housing, culture etc) and as well as the Meet-Up and Update forum, we've also got The Barbie, where people just get to chit-chat.

You can find a list of moderators for all the forums here and the concierges for the Australia forum are Alistair and Kelli28. So if you ever have any site usability questions please do not hesitate to ask myself, a moderator or a concierge of you can post in Site Feedback.

Welcome again

Sue
Old Dec 28th 2010, 2:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Clare - just wanted to add my welcome to Sue's. We have many in our Australian boards who have been there, done that, and likely are full of good advice for you. Best of luck to you and your family, wherever the future may lead you!
Old Dec 30th 2010, 3:14 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Clare

Welcome to BE from me too and good luck. Often the hardest part is the initial making of the decision, the rest is just procedure. All the best

Dread - x