Hello there

Old Mar 26th 2012, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Butterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to all
Default Hello there

Waiting for house sale to go through and then we are headed down under,
hubby, myself and our 4 cherubs - big and small.

A little nervous - only to be expected but looking forward to some new challenges, changes and maybe a few grey hairs ?
Old Mar 26th 2012, 5:19 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello there

Hi Butterfly

Welcome to BE.
I am not surprised you're nervous - it's a big move, but I see you are finding your feet on our Australia forum, where you chat with other expats who live and work down under. I hope you're gettiong lots of informaion and advice from them to reassure and help you.
I wish you all the very best with your new life in Oz

Dread - x
Old Mar 26th 2012, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Butterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi Butterfly

Welcome to BE.
I am not surprised you're nervous - it's a big move, but I see you are finding your feet on our Australia forum, where you chat with other expats who live and work down under. I hope you're gettiong lots of informaion and advice from them to reassure and help you.
I wish you all the very best with your new life in Oz

Dread - x
Thanks for the Welcome and best wishes Dread

Have found the search bar so searching through a few posts for information.

Whereabouts are you?
Old Mar 26th 2012, 7:42 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butterfly Bokeh
Thanks for the Welcome and best wishes Dread

Have found the search bar so searching through a few posts for information.

Whereabouts are you?

Hi Butterfly

I am in the UK - I am what is called a half expat who lives in Goa during the winter, which is why I mostly lurk around the Goa and India forums.
Keep searching - all the answers are there - and if you can't find something, just pop a post on the Oz forum asking - one of the good folks on there will be able to help. They're a nice bunch on the Oz forum and you have the lovely Sherlock Holmes as your concierge there who will look after you.

All the best - I bet it's also quite exciting as well

Dread - x
Old Mar 26th 2012, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi Butterfly

I am in the UK - I am what is called a half expat who lives in Goa during the winter, which is why I mostly lurk around the Goa and India forums.
Keep searching - all the answers are there - and if you can't find something, just pop a post on the Oz forum asking - one of the good folks on there will be able to help. They're a nice bunch on the Oz forum and you have the lovely Sherlock Holmes as your concierge there who will look after you.

All the best - I bet it's also quite exciting as well

Dread - x
A half ex-pat, spending half the year in Goa sounds interesting, is it through work? I bet you have a vast amount of experience and help to share on those forums?
I will look out for Detective Holmes thank you Dread.

It is quite exciting, a bit worrying as there are no jobs on the offing yet but I keep reading on there thats quite common so it's just a hurdle for me to get past in my head I reckon.

Best of luck to you too Dread and thanks for your help
Old Mar 29th 2012, 3:34 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary