Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from Sunny Scotland

Hello from Sunny Scotland

Old Jan 18th 2011, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

craig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nice
Default Hello from Sunny Scotland

Hi Everyone!

I'm Craig from Greenock, Scotland. I have just joined this forum as myself and my partner are looking to relocate. We are not yet too sure and we are very much open to anywhere

I hope to speak some more with you guys!
Old Jan 18th 2011, 6:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Sunny Scotland

Originally Posted by craig_nelson
Hi Everyone!

I'm Craig from Greenock, Scotland. I have just joined this forum as myself and my partner are looking to relocate. We are not yet too sure and we are very much open to anywhere

Welcome to BE Craig.

I suggest you take a look down this list and start posting in whatever country takes your fancy. Just to let you know the US is one of the hardest countries to move to unless you are an American or your spouse is. Take a look at this list...if you don't fit into any of the categories mentioned it's very unlikely you could move to the US.

The most popular countries seem to be Canada and Australia...of course mainland Europe is another popular destination. Whatever country you choose I'm sure our members will do their best to help answer any questions you may have.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your time with us.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 8:37 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone!

Hi Craig

Welcome to BE. You've come to the right place to discover about all the places British expats live, and how they got there. I'm sure you are going to have great fun here.

Welcome, welcome and as Jerseygirl has already told you please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any site questions.

Enjoy!!!
Old Jan 19th 2011, 2:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Ooo Scotland. I've had some very happy holidays there.

Anyway. Kia Ora and welcome to BE from me too. If you have even the teeniest thought for a gander around New Zealand come on and join us in the New Zealand forum. ( click the link) We're a wee bit small but we've cosy and have lovely photos.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 2:40 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

'sunny' scotland- you must be in Marketing
Old Jan 19th 2011, 8:02 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, welcome. It's sunny here too but a tad warmer than Scotland Mind you, would not say No to a bowl of Cullen Skink. I wish we could get smoked haddock here
Old Jan 19th 2011, 8:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

We can get all sorts of smoked stuff here but no a decent bit of haddock
Old Jan 20th 2011, 1:43 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone!

Hi Craig

Welcome to B.E
Old Jan 20th 2011, 1:49 pm
Just Joined

craig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nicecraig_nelson is just really nice

Hi folks

thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Craig