Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from Sicily!

Hello from Sicily!

Old Jun 7th 2013, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

Francesco_mazara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from Sicily!

Hello, my name is Francesco and I'm from Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, a very cute place to live in the extremely west coast. Do not esitate to contact me if you want information about that wonderfull place!
Bye

Francesco

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 7th 2013 at 1:23 pm. Reason: Removed email address
Old Jun 7th 2013, 1:49 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Sicily!

Hi and welcome to the forum . Sicily sounds like a nice place to be. I see you've found the Italy section of the forum OK so I'll leave you to it.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

Francesco_mazara is an unknown quantity at this point

definitely! is one of the best place to be if you are retired because of the nice weather, food and beaches..life is so cheap, unfortunately if you are young, there are not to many possibility to find a job but we hope things will change with the new government.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 2:17 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Francesco_mazara
definitely! is one of the best place to be if you are retired because of the nice weather, food and beaches..life is so cheap, unfortunately if you are young, there are not to many possibility to find a job but we hope things will change with the new government.
Ciao Francesco,

welcome, from me. See you in the Italy forum.

I think many people share your hope with the new Governemnt but I am not very confident they will make any difference!