Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from Sicily

Hello from Sicily

Old May 23rd 2013, 8:50 am
Just Joined

miriamsicily is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Sicily

Hi, my name is Miriam and I write from Sicily. Sorry, I'm not English and I do not speak English, but I need to attend English people because I feel a deep connection with the British culture. I feel I belong to Britain. When I went to London I tried the incredible feeling of being home at last. I suffer a lot to stay away from England, although I live in a beautiful island that is Sicily. I'm 47 years old, married and have two children. I love England since I was a child. I hope that you want to welcome me in your community.
Old May 23rd 2013, 9:30 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!

Hi Miriam and welcome to the forum Can I swap with you? Think I would prefer Sicily to the UK myself, but there you go.

If you go to the main index page of this forum, have a browse through the different sections and feel free to join in with whatever you feel like. There is an Italy section under Europe. You will also see various chit-chat sections like The Lounge. Have a good look and do join in. Hope you enjoy posting on here.
Old May 23rd 2013, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

miriamsicily is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello from Sicily

Thank you so much