Reload this Page >

Hello from Perth WA

Hello from Perth WA

Old Jul 3rd 2015, 4:12 am
Just Joined

Michelle Mackie is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Hello from Perth WA

Hi I'm Michelle...
I moved here to WA in 2004 from the UK (South London) with my family and i have to say it was the best move i ever made!

I used to be on this site daily looking for advice and people who were doing the same as me and i found it so helpful and informative.

I guess i thought id join back up to see if i can offer some advice to anyone else looking to make the change move now i have the experience.

Please feel free to bend my ear and i will be happy to help out where i can
Old Jul 3rd 2015, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

michellet87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello from Perth WA

Hi Michelle,

I just joined today to chat with others like yourself to find some information about moving down under, me and my husband are looking into the possibility of moving to Australian, mainly Western Australia or Victoria think there are good work and lifestyle opportunities in both for us. Any Information would be appreciated?

Shell
Old Jul 4th 2015, 10:39 am
Just Joined

michellet87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello from Perth WA

Hi,
My husband has a degree in computing and am a nurse both I believe are on the skills list, we are going to the down under live seminar in Glasgow hopefully find out if there are many job opportunities available and approx. salaries to expect. Based on that we can decide if we would be able to achieve a better lifestyle, as am aware it will be much more expensive in Oz.

Shell