Hello peps

Old Nov 17th 2017, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

DarrenUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello peps

I came across this forum, I am a Brit and wanted to say hi and connect with GPs and doctors here, anyways I love reading the threads.

All the best all
Old Nov 18th 2017, 9:46 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello peps

Originally Posted by DarrenUK
I came across this forum, I am a Brit and wanted to say hi and connect with GPs and doctors here, anyways I love reading the threads.

All the best all
Hi Darren

Welcome to BE. Glad you found our little forum and thank you for introducing yourself.

I'm not sure where "here" is. Is it a location, i.e. the UK, the US, Canada, a country in Europe.

Please let us know where here is and we will be happy to direct you to the proper forum to read and post, although the entire site is open for reading.

While you say you are interested in conversing with GPs, there aren't all that many doctors on our forums. I see that you have responded to a post in The Moving Back to the UK forum, so you have found your way there.

Please have a read of the site rules when you have a moment. It is linked on the beige header above.

Last edited by Rete; Nov 18th 2017 at 9:50 pm.