Hello from NJ

Old Jul 28th 2017, 9:27 pm
Just Joined

SheilaT is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Hello from NJ

Hi!Im SheilaT, living in NJ. Glad to meet everyone. Originally from Clapton, London, and my parents had a shop in Romford Market, inHavering years ago.
Old Jul 28th 2017, 9:36 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just joined

Hi Sheila and welcome to BE

Thank you for introducing yourself. Since you are currently living in New Jersey, I'm assuming you would like to chat with people who are living in the US to commiserate and bring back a bit of home For that, I would suggest that you have a read of the site rules linked on the beige header above and then have a read and participate in the US forum located here: USA - British Expats

We have many members who currently live in New Jersey and from time to time they do have meet ups.

As you posted your introduction on the end of someone else's thread, I have taken the liberty of asking a moderator to separate your post and mine to a separate thread.

Again, welcome to BE and enjoy your time with us.
Old Jul 29th 2017, 12:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just joined

Originally Posted by gouley veronique
Hi, I'm french. I live near Dieppe in Normandy. I would to meet english somebody for english exchange conversation.
In this line, is there some meeting in this region.

Thanks
Welcome to BE.

I have moved your post into a new thread...It gives us a better opportunity to welcome you to our merry band of British expats.

Where abouts in NJ are you? I lived in Mendham, Morris County for 18 years.