Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello, newbie looking to move to canada.

Hello, newbie looking to move to canada.

Old Jun 29th 2013, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

Fergy123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello, newbie looking to move to canada.

Hi everyone,

My name is Steve and I'm looking to move to canada to live with my fiancée who is from ontario, I am trying to get my visa now instead of going down the marriage route straight away. I have gathered a lot of info off BE and would appreciate as much advice as possible.
We both are wanting to move to ontario or even Alberta depending on work for me.

I have been told about a number of visa company's that help a lot but still not sure what to go for, has anybody used any of these company's or just used the Canadian immigration site?

As much info would be appreciated

Cheers
Old Jun 30th 2013, 1:59 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello, newbie looking to move to canada.

Hello and a very warm welcome to BE!

Have fun browsing
You may want to start a thread in the Canada forum asking the more specific questions in your post as they'll be able to help you a bit more!

P
Old Jun 30th 2013, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Fergy123 & welcome to BE!

I can't give you any feedback about visas (we did our own inland spousal application 10 years ago) but you've come to a great place to get tips & support that will help in keeping your sanity during the process!

Oggy
Old Jun 30th 2013, 7:25 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary