Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello - Moving to New Zealand

Hello - Moving to New Zealand

Old Mar 16th 2010, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

new life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello - Moving to New Zealand

Hi we are currently in Bolton in UK and looking into moving to NZ to either Dunedin or Christchurch. Hoping to find out some useful information as to which place would suit us best for a family with children 2 boys aged 5 and 11 Husband will be looking at positions currently available at both those hospitals as a gastroenterologist.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Hi new life & welome to BE!

I see you've already found your way to the New Zealand forum... you'll certainly find all sorts of information there. Good luck with your relocation!

Oggy
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 12:41 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome to BE. I see you have found your way over to us already.

Happy Posting to BE.
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Honeybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really nice

Welcome to the forum.
OH and myself are both working at Christchurch Public Hospital. (RN and Medical Photographer) Have been here since 2003 and enjoy it very much.
good luck with the move
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

Family S is an unknown quantity at this point

Welkom, we're new here also.
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 11:08 am
Just Joined

new life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Honeybug
Welcome to the forum.
OH and myself are both working at Christchurch Public Hospital. (RN and Medical Photographer) Have been here since 2003 and enjoy it very much.
good luck with the move
Thank you ... think this site will be invaluable in the move.. its nice to hear from people 'on the ground'.. husband is still waiting to hear about christchurch positions but has had informal chat with Dunedin which sounds good.