Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

G'Day from a trance fan - can you guess where i am?!??

G'Day from a trance fan - can you guess where i am?!??

Old Dec 3rd 2009, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Karolina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default G'Day from a trance fan - can you guess where i am?!??

Helloooooo! Just a quick message to say hi to all expats, particularly those on the Gold Coast! Looking forward to getting loads of help and advice here - we were all in the same boat at one point! I arrived here with my fiancee a few months ago on a Working Holiday Visa but we're looking for ways to stay here permanently! we absolutely love trance music and phil, the fiancee is hoping to dj sooooon! so if any of you have any tips, or share our favourite past time, please get in touch!!!!
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 3:37 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G'Day from a trance fan - can you guess where i am?!??

Originally Posted by Karolina
Helloooooo! Just a quick message to say hi to all expats, particularly those on the Gold Coast! Looking forward to getting loads of help and advice here - we were all in the same boat at one point! I arrived here with my fiancee a few months ago on a Working Holiday Visa but we're looking for ways to stay here permanently! we absolutely love trance music and phil, the fiancee is hoping to dj sooooon! so if any of you have any tips, or share our favourite past time, please get in touch!!!!
A quick look at your previous 2 posts tells me Australia.

Hello and welcome to BE. Hopefully the people who post in the Immigration forum will be able to help you in your quest to remain down under.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 7:21 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
help you in your quest to remain down under.
Too many jokes not enough time.

Welcome to BE Karolina
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Have a stonking time in Aus..

Heres my favourite Trance album and one of my favourite pieces of music ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vV-dmAKjaE

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Dec 3rd 2009 at 7:49 am.